Our partner’s introduction:
Our partner is passionate about innovation and driving the future of intralogistics automation. They take pride in being at the forefront of technological advancements, constantly pushing boundaries, and embracing digital transformation.
As a leading system integrator in their industry, they strive to create an environment where creativity flourishes, and ideas thrive. Their success is driven by their talented and dedicated team members, who bring their expertise and passion to every project.
Working at our partner means being part of a dynamic, collaborative community where teamwork and mutual respect are highly valued. They foster a culture that encourages continuous learning and professional growth, allowing their employees to expand their skills and knowledge.
Following tasks should be performed:
- Identify new potential customers and business opportunities, either by direct sales initiative or in collaboration network of business partners (industrial automation product suppliers)
- Set up, initiate, qualify sales opportunities, and follow through to ensure successful sales
- Develop your own sales strategy and implement action plans to increase the revenue stream, new customer acquisitions, and solution portfolio systematically and actively
- Address potential opportunities and contribute to the preparation of winning proposals.
- Enable Sales Synergies and up-selling and cross-selling opportunities with the Sales Team of sister companies
These are the required skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business or a related subject
- Have a minimum of 5 years successful track record in B2B sales, in the technology business segment
- Experience in acquiring new customers as well as maintaining long-term relationships
- Experience with structured sales, plans, budgets, and pipeline management
- Business acumen that you can apply on different decision levels, from senior management level to technical support
- Negotiation level of English and Fluent Hungarian is a must
- Strong sense of understanding of the value proposition to the end users
- Excellent communication skills and understanding of customers’ needs and business challenges
- Self-starter who is resourceful and initiates work without specific instruction in a structured and independent approach
- Think and work at the strategic level
- Personal drive and high energy level
- Strong in building relationships
- Winner mentality with a “going beyond limits” attitude
- Problem-solving, results-oriented, and creative thinking
- Strong and self-motivated individuals, effective team collaboration is highly required
Nice to have:
- User-level knowledge of technical documentation and designs
- Logistics automation system knowledge
- Experience in industrial automation and solution/ project sales involving technical products
What they offer?
- Opportunity to be a key part of an innovative, flexible, and dynamic company, team and holding organization
- Competitive salary package rewarding performance and results achieved
- Standard working tools, e.g. company car, phone, and notebook, allowed for private use
- Challenging, varied, and responsible tasks
- Long-term job opportunity
- Supporting the continuous professional and personal development of our employees through trainings and courses