Our partner’s introduction:
Here is a new exciting opportunity for young engineers to participate in our partner’s Western European projects. They understand that the heart of manufacturing operation lies on the shop floor. That’s why they invest significant time working closely with operators, coaching them and actively listening to their insights. They are revolutionizing customer’s manufacturing processes and optimizing operations with huge commitment to deliver breakthrough results.
If you feel you are ready for a new adventure by working abroad and want to acquire innovative, practical knowledge, apply to their team!
Following tasks should be performed:
- Implement tools and train operators based on the companies methodology
- Close out actions from the reviews, prepare reports and related documentation and support the project on the floor
- Review and approve documentation and lead troubleshooting processes, standards development and knowledge transfer
- Manage the delivery of Customer projects within the defined implementation methodologies and timelines – lead project calls, understand and analyze client business requirements providing guidance on optimal options to meet client needs, train operators and prepare deployment of service to employees
- Manage the expectations of the client (internal and external) regarding project objectives, deliverables, timeframes, etc by understanding the key business drivers and their prioritization
- Successfully manage multiple/simultaneous implementations, ensuring issues are addressed.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
These are the required skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or above: Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers with good academic records
- Excellent understanding of timelines and schedules and capable of building project schedules
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities against ambitious timelines. Strong planning skills
- Fresh Graduate to 2 years’ experience in relevant industrial field
- Fluent English verbal and written
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Leadership – Influence without authority and ability to work with others
- Ability to proactively anticipate needs
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
Nice to have:
- New product/technology development/introductions, commissioning, validation or similar experience is a plus
- Proficient German language skill
What’s in it for you?
- Make you an expert in working in high performing organizations
- Train you, so if you are enthusiastic, self-motivated, and capable of managing your own workload in a field-based environment then this will be a fantastic opportunity for you to embark on a career within a specialist industry
- Support your ongoing training and development and the opportunity to cross train into different industries, technologies, and cultures
- Long term career opportunities plus a competitive salary and benefits